Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Better Late than Never!

Almost 6 years of marriage, 2 school major changes, 2 in-state moves, one broken collar bone, one crazy wife and 2 1/2 kids later Travis is garduating!!!  We are excited to be done with school and now have careers and two master's programs to look forward to!  We feel blessed, grateful, and anxious to begin this new chapter in our lives!  Here are some pics we took for his graduation announcements:



10 comments:

Kerstin said...

Congrats to Travis on graduating! It was so exciting for me when Jared finally graduated with his bachelors (too bad we still have another 2+ years until he is done with school for good). Also congrats on that 1/2 a kid ;) that is really exciting news!

Carolyn said...

Wow! You're expecting - Congrats!! How exciting, and yeah for Travis! I can't believe you're on to real life, now! I'm very much looking forward to that on my own end... Three long years left, but anyway, I know you guys will be blessed - you're a fantastic family and congratulations, again!

Janae Walker said...

graduation really is a great thing! it is such a relief that it is all over! yahoo! congrats on the next baby as well :)

simpson said...

Congratulations on 1/2 a kid and a full degree!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on graduating!!! Oh, doesn't it feel great?! Good on your next adventures!

Nick and Serina said...

Congrats Travis!! HEY JEssica, I noticed that you are having a nother little one. When are you due?

Kyle and Heidi Clarke said...

YEEEEE HAAAAWWW!You should have called me so I could take pics of your whole fam! I'm so happy that both of you got your education- and did it with 2.5 kids... thats an amazing accomplishment. Go Jensen! Congratulations, Travie!

Kiesel Klan said...

K did i miss something or is that your way of telling the blogging world that you are preggos. I just looked at other people's comments and i take that as a yes. Well congrats. i will be happy to welcome you into the joys of being a mother of 3.

Kilburn-Hall family said...

So glad to see all that work paying off!! Congrats Travis, now what? I love peeking at your family goings-on (is that a word?) and get a kick out of your kids. Happy 3rd baby to you, too!

The Petersen Twins said...

Kaden is sooo cute in that gown and cap! A glimps into the future eh? I think he should go into engineering... haha!

Congrats Travis! Does this mean I get the chemistry jacket back? ;)

Yey for masters!