I never thought I would be happy to have my child be called unremarkable, but today I couldn't be happier. This morning Connor had a CT scan and everything came back looking normal. To be exact the doctor literally put "unremarkable" on the write up of the scan. On top of that good news Connor ate 28 cc's (which is almost an ounce) all by himself! He has never eaten that much on his own so I was very excited! They have him on 45 cc's every three hours so he has a ways to go, but we are just so excited to finally see some improvement. He did lose some weight again, which I don't understand, but he is really starting to get stronger. Thanks to everyone for all the prayers that are sent our way... we really feel them all! I'll keep you posted.
Connor pondering about how he will spend his day!





5 comments:
Whoa! Glad he is eating and unremarkable! That is a good thing!
That's so great, Jessica! I totally thought you made a mistake in your post title due to a lack of sleep. He's already a little ham with the camera. So adorable.
I disagree with that comment... I think Connor is REMARKABLE because he's doing so well despite all he has faced! He didn't want to come into the world quite so early, but he did it! He didn't want to be without his famiy for the first 2 weeks of life, but he did it! He didn't want to have all those tests done, but he did it! (and he showed them). He's remarkable because he's overcome every hurdle thrown at him thus far, and he'll continue to overcome. YAY! GO CONNOR! WE LOVE YOU!
I can't wait to meet that boy!!!
Keep eating Connor! You are so handsome :) He will be home sooner than you know.
Post a Comment