For those of you who know me well, probably know that I like to semi-torture my children as long as I am able to get enjoyment out of it. This may sound cruel but a stay-at-home mom has got to do what she's got to do to stay entertained. Exhibit A: Connor gets stuck in the most random places and can't move. So when he started crying right next to me I looked down and saw he tried climbing over a stool and got stuck. So I did the obvious answer, I yelled for Travie to go and get a camera. (Don't worry though...I rubbed his back very lovingly while he was stuck)
4 comments:
if we're honest, we're all just as entertained when similar things happen to our kids too.
and Mmmmm Yogurt is still on the radar. It's not a complete sugar/sweet fast. just limited. no worries. plus, my punch card is more than half way full. :)
Hey Jessica. Just discovered your blog from Susie's. Just wanted to say hey! You're such a mean mom. jk That picture is funny.
Poor Conner! K I demand more blogging. That, or I'll settle for you coming to visit me...either one.
Post a Comment