
If you look close enough you can see the hole that is big enough to fit a pencil through it. What is more amazing than the hole is that he didn't even care that he was hurt. He didn't want to go to the
hospital to begin with and while we were at the hospital all he wanted to do was run around. The only time he was nervous was when four adults (mommy, daddy and two nurses) stood over

him to apply a topical anesthetic so that the local anesthetic wouldn't hurt him. The other time was when the four adults held his legs to give him a sedative.
In this video Kaden is getting his local anesthetic. He has already been sedated and has absolutely no clue what is going on. For the next thirty minutes he doesn't blink or even move.
In this video Kaden is starting to become coherent again. His new favorite word is WHOA as he experiences what it is like to be high.
Finally a good nights rest...

5 comments:
OH MY GOSH. How do you sound so calm in that video?! AND WHAT HAPPENED?!! You never said! Oh my goodness poor kaden. Is he ok now? What happened what happened?? We need to chat...now. We found out Nics has a fracture on the left side of her skull. They can't do anything till the swelling goes down and we are meeting with her dr in SLC the first week of Jan. Arent we LUCKY Heavenly Father watched over our sweet little angels? I love u..call me. And what happened to Kaden?!
OOOUCCH! You are a bad mom for letting him fall like that =)Why dont you look at my blog ever?
UMMM HELLO?! I didn't know you even had a blog until I stumbled upon it! YAY!
Hey Biggest Loser! You are doing awesome. I want to catch up to you so bad! How is Kaden doing now?
Hey Jessica I haven't seen you in forever. The last time I saw you was when we were visiting your ward while we were watching the Eriksen's kids. All we could do was wave to eachother. I have been waiting for you to come into the dentist office but you keep cancelling your appointment. I have seen Travis a couple times and I think he has no clue who I am. I was so excited to see you have a blog. Check ours out!! www.jenandcody.blogspot.com It sounds like you don't look at blogs that much though. Anyway it is good to see what you are up to. I hope your little boy is doing well.
Jen and Cody Reeder (McCombs)
Post a Comment