Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sorry!!!


Ok...I know that it's been awhile! I forgot our password and I kept forgetting to ask Travis what it is, but now I know and funny enough it is my name! Now, don't go hacking into my blogspot account:) Things are going pretty well here in the RNO! Travis and I are both still in school and are schedules are crazy. I graduate in May (finally) and Travis will graduate in December (again, Finally). I can't believe that Sadie will be 1 in just a few more months, and I am going to have a 3 year old! Kaden is still not potty trained and I don't know what else to do (any help in this area would be greatly appreciated). Sadie is starting to crawl around but for the most part she just kinda hangs out looking cute! I will try to be better with posting, so everyone can stop yelling at me! We love you all!!!!!


2 comments:

Kerstin said...

I don't know what you tried as far as potty training goes but if you haven't tried this already I would try the potty-training in one day method. You can pick up books on it or read about it online. Anyway this is what we used with Landon and it worked great. I hope you guys are doing well. I bet you are excited to be done with school soon.

Brandi Lyn said...

YEA!! You're FINALLY BACK!!! ANd WAY TO GO on getting your degree! Gosh dang it i can't wait for that day when i can say the same. You rock, i love u.