Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New pics...


Travis and Sadie ~9 months









Nana and Papa visiting for X-Mas



Our favorite missionary before he went home :(


















This is Elder Groesbeck and I not hugging...I thought it would be a funny picture


Kaden playing with 1 of his 50 footballs!!!

















Kaden and Sadie cuddling


Sadie sporting the "side pony"...we're bringing back! ~8 months







10 comments:

Katrina said...

Your kids are getting so big. They are so cute!

Shelise said...

Your kids are adorable. I love Sadies cheeks.

simpson said...

CUTE PICTURES!!!!
-Katie

Norby Family said...

I left a tag for you on my blog. Do it!

Kerstin said...

Hey! This is Kerstin Peterson. I just wanted to tell you that Sadie is so cute! She looks just like you.

Mallory said...

Finally an update on the Jensens! Have you heard of Potty Scotty? It might be the solution to ending Kaden's diaper days. Anyway, once my child recovers from this death virus we should hang out.

Brandi Lyn said...

Oh my gosh Sadie is getting SOOOOO big!! It's been waaaay too long since we've seen you. Gosh i miss you. When are you coming down here?!! I can't wait to see that little sadie girl, she is absolutely beautiful kika. xoxo

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

It is about FREAKING TIME!! Good work on breeding cute ones.

Heather McClellan said...

hello stranger!!! your family is sooo precious. hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

cute