Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Favorites

OK Kristen...so I figured I should do this tag since I have not done the other two!!! Here are SOME of my favorite pictures!





This is a classic because I think it's funny that a car blew up in front of my house!




I love this picture because it shows my stomach(prego with Kaden) before I had stretch marks...ah those were the days...


Travis and I outside of the NY temple...we just did a session and it is so beautiful inside!!! Kaden when he was brand new...I love how much Travis loves him!
This is a little fuzzy, but I love it because it is my favorite stretch mark that grew off of an old chicken pox scars..it's my peace sign!
This will always be a favorite because it will always remind me how crazy I am...I am eight months pregnant on top of my hubby's shoulders...poor shoulders!
Sadie is brand new here and just sleeping so peacefully!



I don't know why I love this picture, I just think Sadie looks too cute:)
This is just one of the moments when you want to kill your child but what they did was pretty funny so you can't.
Kaden was so proud of his buzz lightyear costume!

Me and my best friend and sister...kissing our man (Lisa has a way of making everything fun!)
I love thispicture because he dressed himself..notice the saying on the hat!

I could have kept going but I actually forced myself to stop looking at more pictures because this post would have been very, very long!

7 comments:

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

I would like you to post the picture of you in your Everlast red and grey pajama nightgown on your couch please. Because that is my favorite.

The Pitcher Family said...

I love the pic of you at the temple. It is so cute. Congrats n graduating it is a ton of work!

simpson said...

Love the pictures! But can I ask for more details on the car blowing up in the parking lot? That sounds pretty funny :) (if no one was hurt).
-Katie

Jamie said...

Oh whatever, post more pictures! I did like 20! These are fun though. The car is classic, the cute belly is adorable.

jocelyn said...

I'm dying. You make me laugh so hard! I love that you think it's funny a car was blowing up in front of your house and that you got on your husbands shoulders at 8 months pregnant!

Kip and Lindsay said...

Jess! Those are some awesome pictures. Aren't stretch marks the pitts! I swear Heavenly Father has women bear children so that we won't be so vain! :0) I love reading your blog!

Kip and Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.