Friday, March 13, 2009

Five Tag

I am really bad about doing tags, but this one looked fun so here is my five---

Five Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Sophomore in High School
2. Braces on and off
3. First Boyfriend - woo woo:)
4. Cheerleading
5. Driving around with my permit!!!

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. tomatoes on toast with kosher salt on top....yummy!
2. Watermelon (I can eat a whole one in a sitting)
3. fruit roll ups
4. shakes
5. quesidillas (yes, I am aware that this should be a meal not a snack)

Five places I have lived:
1. Alabama
2. Philippines
3. Utah
4. Iowa
5. Nevada

Five jobs I have had:
1. Steinmart
2. KSS Law firm
3. YMCA
4. Counseling Ed. Psych Dept./UNR
5. MOM

Five pet peeves:
1. When people scrape their silverware on their teeth
2. Sucking snot down your throat
3. People stopping in the middle of any walkway...especially at a theme park!
4. One-uppers... you know who you are!
5. People who feel the need to be in everyone else's business

Five things that bring me joy:
1. Reading
2. doing secret acts of service
3. my kids (most of the time...)
4. traveling
5. Going on dates with my hubby

Five places I'd like to travel:
1. Scotland
2. Italy
3. Fiji
4. England
5. touring the concentration camps in europe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No! I want to be just like you when I grow up! I've got a lot of growing up to do still:)

Anonymous said...

And I like the things you like on your tag. And I think we should have a bread making day.

jenorme said...

Update your blog, sister. I miss you.