Sunday, December 13, 2009

Annual Twilight Party!



So yes we had another party in honor of the new movie "New Moon". I get so excited for these parties, not even because of the movie, but because I have such great friends that are soooo much fun to be around! This year Heidi and I made movie bags for each girl to take while waiting in line. They had candy a drink, and a special New Moon crossword puzzle that I made myself on a nifty website. The girls sitting behind us in line saw it and asked if they could do it also... it was fun! What was even more fun was when Heidi thought it would be a good idea to start a chant, "When I say Edward you say Cullen... Edward... no response". This is one of the reasons she happens to be one of my best friends! I can't wait until June for our next Twilight party to celebrate Eclipse! Here are some pics...


On Heidi's front door





Our Snackies... Heidi made homemade ice cream :)




The weirdest thing happened... Edward showed up at our party and let us pose in front of his car. He is awfully nice!


The girls!



Waiting in line two hours before it started... sadly we were not even close to the front of the line!



4 comments:

Catherine Faux said...

Hi Jessica,
We want to send you a Christmas card, but do not know your address. Could you email it to me when you get a chance? Thanks!

The KGB Family said...

So Fun, thanks :) I'm also greatly anticipating our next adventure.

Karrasch Clique said...

So fun!

Kyle and Heidi Clarke said...

You got the best pics of our party!! I love your pose with Edward. Even though you cant see him, he was totally in the car.