One of my best friends, Susie, since junior high came up and visited me recently. While she was here there was a ridiculous snow storm and I had to drive her to the airport but our car was stuck in about 2 ft of snow. My next door neighbor and his friends just happened to walk outside with a shovel at that moment and Susie offered them 10 dollars to shovel the snow away from the car and behind it so we could get out. They did so most obligingly and also put Susie's bag in the trunk. Very nice boys... but I'm not gonna lie, they smoke a lot of pot that I'm pretty sure the 10 dollars went to their supplier! Just goes to show, never judge a book by its cover - or rather people by their smoking habits. Susie emailed me these pictures with the caption seen in my title! Exhibit A of why she is my best friend: she will pay random pot smoking strangers to shovel snow and load her luggage!




6 comments:
I remember Sara talking about those same pot smokers! That's funny... and did you get a new car?
I'm so proud of you for not getting embarrassed of my ridiculous tactics.
Bahahaha! She told me about this. Those boys could have probably negotiated a 20 spot out of her if they knew how much she HATED the cold.
Bahahaha! She told me about this. Those boys could have probably negotiated a 20 spot out of her if they knew how much she HATED the cold.
Hant!! Im so sad I missed the blessing... but not sad that I missed the snow! Susie can pay me 10 bucks next time!!
Post a Comment