Monday, October 18, 2010

Great Ideas of Kaden Jensen (Take 1)


I have decided to document why my hair is turning white early. This is one of Kaden's great ideas that he acted out earlier today.
Kaden rolled up his sheet so that it was long and slim (you know, easy to hold on to). This is pretty much the conversation that he relayed to me after the fact:
Kaden: Sadie hold this end of the sheet.
Sadie: ok
(Kaden then begins to tie the sheet around his legs, although he doesn't know how to tie, and jumped off his top bunk where Sadie sat holding the other end)
Kaden: AHHHHHHH! Help!
Some minor tears and one big explanation of why it's never a good idea to jump off of anything while your 3 year old sister is holding the other end -later, and I think he sees the logic of why it was a bad idea.
Unfortunately this segment is to be continued...

4 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

Ha! I think that is quite funny!

Jeneal said...

awww kaden :)

kel said...

way to take the plan all the way, Kaden!

jenorme said...

Ha Ha! I love him.