No not for me...that posting title would start something like "WHY ME?" - My best friend Susie is prego with her first (Suz you are going to have to act fast to keep up with me) and I was lucky enough to be able to go to Vegas for her shower! I was almost kid free, but Connor is so mellow it didn't really make a difference! I'm so excited to meet her little girl- she's due in the next few weeks! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the shower...


Love me some Becca and Annie!

Why is this one of my favs and I'm not even in it? Oh but I am...along with Shea, just look behind Susie's shoulder. I'm pretty sure this is the moment when I decided that Shea was pretty great!

Susie's BF in Vegas...I thought I might have to take her down, but I ended up really liking her!!!

Old GVHS friends!
2 comments:
Seriously, Jess? Why not just give Happy some bunny ears inthe next one? :) I love you. Thanks for coming to Vegas and completing my happiness.
Thanks again for making the trip. It meant the world to me. Love your guts.
Post a Comment