Saturday, September 18, 2010

Young Women's High...Adventure

It's been awhile since I posted, but it's been really busy (at least that's the excuse I'm choosing to go with!). Anyway last weekend was our YW's High Adventure. The young men in our ward like to make fun of this name as their high adventure's usually consist of a 100 mile hike, camping outside, blah blah blah. Well we have decided to change our trip name to Young Women's High (no drug association intended) because we are high on life...right? We had a great time up in Graegle and we really enjoyed camping in our nice cabin! Here are some pics from our "High"est points...I know I need to stop that. Oh and Travis got to come as part of our preisthood entourage, so it was even more fun!
The Hot Tub

We played the game "Big Booty" for almost 2 hours. Kelly (aka the prez) invented "Big Booty Dance Circle" it made for some entertaining moments. Don't mind the picture with my hands thrown up, I was just making a point that I had just become Big Booty!




The hike was definitely the favorite part for everyone...just look how happy we are!!!


Some cliff jumping


And finally the porta potty...did you know that there are urinals that have mints put in them to help with the smell - not to be confused with a sink and soap (I'm just discovering that I tried to wash my hands with the mint in the urinal!)

We had a great time...minus the porta potty incident!

6 comments:

jenorme said...

You are hilarious!! I can't wait to see you this weekend.

Jeneal said...

yay! A new post! I wish I was there for the big booty game

kel said...

excellent synopsis. love the photos. pretty nice one of Travis flinging himself off the rock to the lake below, eh?

jocelyn said...

i want you to be my young woman leader (this is assuming it is ten years ago and you are ten years older than me). i bet you are so much fun. in fact, i know you are.

Rachel said...

Oh daaannngg we look awesome! HOLLA!

The CEO said...

OOOH, I love those girls. How fun that you get to hang out with them! Sounds like a blast. Shanna