
Lately I've been thinking a lot...no not about fries but I felt that this picture got my point across. Many things have been thought as of late like "What will my thesis be on?" (Something I should decide since I have to start writing it in a few weeks), "Why does Kaden endlessly torture Sadie?", "How old will Connor be when he will finally sleeps through the night?", "Why is Jeneal not meant to be with Jose?"(ha ha) -but most of the time I think "How did I get lucky enough to get this cute kid?"...

I can't believe he is almost 10 months old! The above picture is his first encounter with noodles although he is technically not suppose to have them yet. Big news this last week - he opened his mouth for apple sauce for the first time! This is huge and I can't wait to tell his nutritionist!!! He is weighing in around 13 pounds and he can hold his neck so great by himself now! His physical therapy has been upped and he truly is the happiest baby in the world. There are times when I get overwhelmed thinking about meeting Connor's needs and wondering how will I ever be able to live up to being worthy enough to raise this boy.




15 comments:
A) I kinda like French Fries
B) You will write a phenomenal thesis! I can't wait to hear all about it.
C) You are a GREAT mom!! :)
Oh how I love you (and those cute kids)
He is so cute!! You are amazing! So when should we get together and play? Call me 342-7097
yay for connor! i'm obsessed with the thinking picture. you are hilarious. and um, excuse me? thesis? i didn't know you were in school. you are getting your master's? in what? you are super woman.
He looks SOOOO good. i can't belive how big he has gotten since the last picture I saw of him and you will do an amazing job!!! You're amazing at everythign you do : )
I made it onto your blog! woah.
How the he*@ are you getting your Masters while raising 3 amazing children?! I love the pic of Connor eating the forbidden noodles. Very cute.
WOAH! Very cryptic Jeneal! I wonder what it stands for...
(from Rachel)
great question rachel! the official definition is: Woah, Out-of-this-world, Awesome, HOLLA!
Jeneal, don't you mean WOW as the first word? Woah just wouldn't make sense :) Holla back!
(Rachel)
holla back girl! I was thinking something wasn't right... thanks for correcting it we don't want people to get the wrong definition cause an acronym within an acronym can tend to get confusing
Girls this is out of control! Jeneal did Rachel tell you I stapled my jeans to my leg (it was like WOAH)...come back and visit - Kaden misses his girlfriends!
Oh and Jeneal...you should send me an invite into your blog!!!
Rachel told me :) haha. And I just arranged a trip out there to see kaden. I'll be there august 8th and 9th! (no joke). And I don't have a blog :( Occasionally I will make a post on our (extended) family blog though so I will work on that.
I. your sister, just looked at your blog. . just wanted you to know!!! P.S.. . .In the words of George Michael. . You gotta have faith, faith, faith, You gotta have faith!!! I love you more than anything! Stop putting too much pressure on yourself!
Post a Comment