In keeping with tradition, I threw an Eclipse party to celebrate the movie coming out - and of course we went to the midnight showing! It was so great this year and since it was in the Summer, so many more people were able to come. The only thing bad about this night was that my camera was stolen at the movie theatre (I would have thought that a fellow Twi-hard would have been a bit more respectful...whoever did it must of been on Team Victoria). So the pictures I have are not great because they were taken on my phone and do not fully show the 4 hours that went into decorating nor does it show the food table or the red carpet, but oh well. The night before the movie came out my house was attacked (cough carter's cough) which I actually appreciated because it required no decorting on my part! Enjoy! (No hateful comments about obsession problems - we all have faults!)
7 comments:
you are hilarious.
YAY!! I have been waiting for these! It looks so good! I wish I could have been there! Miss you! PS I LOVED the movie!!!
its things like this that remind me of why we're friends...
Yeah, it rocked. Bummer about the camera! Party on, team Edward! Shanna
tear, tear. It looks amazing, Kika... if only I could have been there with you!! I miss you guys so much.
You are a nut. I love you!
a night to remember, indeed. thanks for the swell party + hype. i am a fan of your obsession.
Post a Comment