We were at the mall the other day and as we left and walked to our car I noticed someone was in the driver's seat. I told Trav and he walked up to the car. I immediately called 911 and took the kids to the sidewalk in case crazy in our car went well - crazy! The conversation went like this:
Travis: (opened the door) "What are you doing?"
Lady in our Car: "Going somewhere"
T: "This is my car"
LIOC: "It is? That's never happened before!"
-She gets out of the car and then gets right back in and begins cleaning up all of our trash (very thoughtful if you ask me!)-
T: "What are you doing?"
Lady in our Car: "Going somewhere"
T: "But this is my car"
LIOC: "It is? That's never happened before!"
The police got there and I said "I hope she doesn't get in trouble she seems very nice."
The police man informed us that there was a missing person's report out on her. She walked away from her husband hours earlier and she has Alzheimer's.
I told Trav it's always been a dream of mine to find a missing person...I just never thought it would be that easy!
All the pics before Reid arrives! And Weston's bday!
10 years ago




10 comments:
That is freakin' hilarious!!! I'm so glad your dream has been fulfilled.
Congratulations! You did it! Really though, that is really funny.
I just laughed out loud! THen proceeded to read it to anyone that was around me. I think I have turned into the crazy person. I also thought this was going to be a story about Edward. I think you should post your story about Edward and Shana, now that's hilarious!
I am laughing so hard! How funny is that! I would have freaked out too though!!!
hands down, seriously the best story ever.
bahahahaha! I really can't stop laughing! Oh how I miss you Jensens!
Of course that would happen to you guys! You guys have the best stories. I'm also glad that you fulfilled your dream and that she is safe.
That's awesome, I remember when your car got stolen and Travis called us and asked where your car was, thinking we did it. haha.
this is like a bad movie plot. i'm so envious. so have you started carrying a crowbar in your diaper bag in case this ever happens when it's just you and the kids?
Post a Comment