His surgery went great and we are so grateful to all those who fasted, put his name in the temple, and prayed for him!
When they called me back to the recovery room I was holding him and then all of the sudden I felt like I was going to pass out and throw up. I told the nurse to hold him and the next thing I knew they had me on oxygen, pricking my finger for my blood sugar level, and taking my blood pressure. It was the most HUMILIATING thing ever. After about 20 mins I just wanted to get out of there and ask to hold Connor again. I was ok for a few minutes and then she looked at me and asked if I was ok and then I started crying...once again so embarrassed. They had to go and get Travie and once he got back there I looked at him, cried some more, and then threw up like I have never thrown up before. They made me leave in case it was the flu, so I pretty much felt like a horrible mom since I was not able to stay in the hospital with him.
Good news - it wasn't the flu - Connor is doing great and we hope for no more surgery!





8 comments:
I'm glad that everything went well. You are a great mom and Connor is looking good and strong. Let me know if I can do anything for you, please.
I'm sorry you got sick and I am glad Connor is okay.
Ugh, what in the world did you have?! Im so glad hes doing well. We were thinking of you guys and your little guy.
such a sweet, worried mom! you were literally worried sick! glad to hear the surgery went well.
I'm so glad to hear he is doing well. That would be so amazingly stressful. And I'm so glad you asked to be invited to my blog finally. I was beginning to wonder.
So glad to hear that his surgery went well. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers!
Of course you cried...I cried just reading this post! You are one tough mama-puking or not! That picture of you two is about the sweetest thing I've ever seen.
Your last pic of you holding him in his lil hospital gown broke my heart. I know that this was a while ago but I just caught a glimpse and wanted to say I love ya and hope that everyone is doing well.
Post a Comment