Sadie had a princess party last week, and it was so fun! Be prepared for picture overload! My awesome friend Kelly was my designated picture taker and took lots of pictures that I will force upon all of you now!
Thanks to my amazingly creative friend Kristin for helping with anything that looked cute in these pictures! (Including the wonderful castle cake...I did lie at the party and pretend I did it, but don't worry, I told the truth after a few minutes)




7 comments:
I love the cake. I always make the ugliest cakes (though my intentions are good) so from now on I am going to buy my kids' birthday cakes so they can look as good as that. Sadie is cute. ps I hope you weren't offended by my last comment. I don't think your kids are criminals.
how cute is sadie? and that cake is pretty cute too.
When you were in your truth telling moment did you tell Chavis about your concerns with regards to Sadie's paternity? Things to do list.
It was such a fun party, Kika! Ada still walks around sayin "I'm a princess..." She totally thought she was made into a princess at Sadie's party. Everything was so fun and so cute.
WE HAD A BLAST!! Thanks for inviting us-even though Ashton struggled with the concept! The party definitely rocked. Shanna
That castle cake is AMAZING!!!! and Sadie is SOOOO beautiful!
These are the posts that make me so sad I am not your next door neighbor.
Turned out so cute. But my favorite picture is Prince Kaden chilling in his throne in his superman shirt.
Love you guys.
Post a Comment