Tuesday, May 11, 2010

C Dog in the Hizzy


Sorry I don't know where that came from!!!
Connor is 7 moths old today...weird! He is starting to really get strong and weighs in at 10 pds 14 ounces...ladies and gentleman we are almost in the teens! Although his weight is not plottable on the growth chart, we are pretty proud of his hands coming in at the 75%...the doctor assured me he will be able to palm a basketball (although my best friend Heidi likes to tell me how excited she is that he will be able to play Rachmaninoff on the piano!)
But a Connor update would not be complete without a little drama - he has to have surgery this month. The poor kid I guess hasn't gone through enough, so a hernia was thrown into the mix. I think it's pretty routine surgery, just scary for the mom! I am so grateful that Heavenly Father continues to poor blessings on Connor and I know one day I will look back on all this and laugh...I think!

5 comments:

The KGB Family said...

I know everything will go well and he will be blessed, mom will too. Let me know if you need anything.

jenorme said...

Love the blog entry title! I'll keep your lil guy and family in my prayers for his surgery. C-dog is so cute and I can't wait to hear when he hits the teens.

Rachel 'Rae' Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel 'Rae' Jensen said...

I'm going to need to call Erica and ask her what a 'hizzy' is?

Kyle and Heidi Clarke said...

He is so flippin' cute! I'm obsessed with him... and yes Rachmaninoff and Liszt are definitely in his future - you just wait and see!