I am posting this because I am curious what everyone thinks of who was just cast as Katniss Everdeen for the Hunger Games movie. If you don't know it's Jennifer Lawrence. I decided (after seeing the casting for Twilight)that I shouldn't get to invested in who plays who. Although at first I didn't think it was a good fit, I'm starting to like it. What do you guys think???
3 comments:
I pictured Katniss with darker features. I was disappointed with their choice at first when I saw Hollywood "glam" pics of her, but the pic you posted above changed my mind. They made her look a lot younger with the bangs and natural look. I can't wait to see it!
if she's a better actress than Kristen Stewart then i have no complaints (no hard feelings Bella). i will be watching it with you in 2012 come what may.
I love the hunger games!!!! you need to post the one that you made!
Post a Comment