Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm Baaaack!

I know many of you may have believed that I was dead or missing, but alas I have just been extremely busy! This Summer has been pretty crazy. I was in charge of my ward's girls camp, 2 of my nieces came and stayed with me, we went to Utah and Lagoo, Kaden started football, and Sadie started cheerleading! I never knew my life could actually be this busy. Kaden's football is the REAL deal. He practices in pads and a helmet and now that school has started he only practices T-Th for just 2 hours now (heavy sarcasm). His league - SYFL - plays for the high school they are zoned for, so in Kaden's case, he is a McQueen Lancer and on Saturday he played against Wooster. I loved this picture that one of the mom's took.

Sadie has started on a competitive cheer team called Reno Elite. She is LOVING it. Yesterday they performed at the Reno Ace's game (our baseball team) and it was pretty cute not to mention a very fun time. Here is a video of her performance.

And last but certainly not least, poor little Connor has to have surgery...again! On the 28th of this month he will be getting his tonsils, adenoids, and tubes put in his ears. The ENT said his tonsils are HUGE! his also snores really bad and stops breathing while he sleeps which is not worrisome at all. Hopefully this will help him not only sleep but finally be able to start eating without constantly choking. My life has definitely become a new normal.



Well, I hope that I will be able to stay on top of my blog for at least of few months before I fall off the face of the planet again. Here are a few more pictures of our happenings this Summer :)


3 comments:

kel said...

welcome back, friend.

Norby Family said...

Oh how this makes me miss you! Kaden is looking so old as is Sadie...love her long hair!

The CEO said...

Welcome back!! You forgot to mention that you are directing and filming Hunger Games! :)

Keep me posted on Connor. I know it's a little scary, but Jackson snored BADLY before getting his tonsils out and would stop breathing, too. The surgery made a WORLD of difference. Hang in there and keep us posted. Shanna