Lately we have had a hard time getting Kaden to sleep in his own bed. He falls asleep in his room and then comes into our bed and I am too tired to kick him out. Finally Travis said he would make Kaden sleep in his room somehow. I had gone out to run a few errands late at night and came home to this:

Travis is a GENIUS! It's been a few weeks and his tent is still on his bed. Oh well - whatever works!




4 comments:
Tents ROCK! just ask Jen Kemple how many times we made tents at their house! (It was alot)
I agree..whatever works. So call me back LOSER. Did you guys lose your bunco desire?
HI Jessica,
I believe you ran into my mom the other day at church. She told me last night and I just found your blog this morning. It's so good to see that you are doing well!
How funny that we live so close and haven't run into eachother yet! Hopefully we can remedi that soon.
Brianna
www.jaredjohnsonfam.wordpress.com
Hi Jessica! I wish I could have said hi at church today. Here is what I would have said:
What up, J? You're lookin foxy in that fabulous skirt! And Sadie's hair looks so fly in that cute ponytail!
So, yeah, you didn't miss much.
Post a Comment