Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Killer Bunnies!


So the Jensen household has been taken over by a little game called "Killer Bunnies"! This game is ridiculously addicting and is so much fun because each time you play it, its different. It is the most random game I have ever played and I blame the Smith's for ever playing it in front of Travis. Everyone should play this - it's complicated at first but it is definitely worth the beginning frustration!

6 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

Jessica!!! WE LOVE KILLER BUNNIES!!! We laugh so hard every time we play it and you are right, it is addicting and you can't stop. They even have Killer Bunnies for kids that are less gruesome and more "gentle"! Have you guys experienced the "Cyber-bunny" yet? That one is Chris' favorite to throw out there!

Karrasch Clique said...

We totally should get together. I should get your number. We loved hanging out with you guys before we moved...especially our husband lovers (ha! ha!) do you remember that? e-mail me and we can totally set up a game night!!! skkarrasch@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Killer Bunnies! I had my first experience a few weeks agos. I wondered if it was introduced by the Smiths:)...

Mallory said...

So we told Kurt's sister and her husband that this was such a fun game. They went out and bought it and then called us for an explanation after they got to like the 12th page of instructions. We had no idea what to tell them...I think you just have to be there.
P.S. When are you going to invite us to play again?

Nana and Papa said...

My daughter is a Killer Bunny. Even though we talk daily on the phone, I anxiously await each of her blog entries. She and Travis have produced two loves of my life. I thank my sweet wife for bringing forth each of our children, especially my baby girls. Thanks to the gospel, I know that I will have them and theirs for eternity.

Mrs. Ordinary said...

I have been on the quest for the magic carrot a few times...and let me tell you, that Ebola Virus is a real thorn in my side.