

This book is tied with number one, I loved it! Travis even read this book in only 3 days and plays it cool when talking to people, but when talking to me is as giddy as a school girl (please keep information between us!). Everyone must read this book or die... true story!
#2 
Some people I talked to did not really care for this book, but it really made a difference in my life. After reading I felt that I could be a better person, especially on a spiritual level. This book is all about a woman's journey to find what makes her happy in order for her to serve and make others happy! I think I liked it so much because as a mom, we usually put ourselves last, but this book made it seem ok to put yourself first once in awhile. This book is def. not for everyone, but it was for me!
#3
I was not excited to read this book at first, but it quickly became a fast favorite. Technically it could also be in my number two spot because I really liked it that much. I read this book a couple of times and it seriously never gets old.
#4

If you can't tell this is Wuthering Height. I try to force myself to read at least one classic a year and chose this one. I thought I would be forcing myself to keep reading but I ended up loving it. It is such a screwed up love story I would be interested to ask Emily what the heck was she thinking. While all ends well, I found myself glued to reading it wondering if there was such a happy ending in this classic novel. If you like reading the classics this is a good pick!
Happy reading everyone... oh and let me know if anyone has some good ones that I should read!




8 comments:
I tried reading Wuthering Heights in High School and couldn't do it. I then tried again after Blake was born and loved it. You need to read Jane Eyre. So good!
We are doing great! Nick was busy but the longest day was like 10 hours. We certainly got lots of sleep the last month. I'm just praying that massage gets busy. We should get together some time. Happy New Year!
I'm picking up that book today (Hunger Games) and I'll let you know what I think. Although I'm sure I'll love it as you have yet to recommended a book that I don't like.
So, if you were stuck on an island and you could have only one book, not a series, what would it be?
Have you read any books by Shannon Hale? She is awesome! Love Goose Girl one of my favs. Have you read the Ugly Series? another adolescent series but that is what I like. You should get on good reads and see what others are reading it is a great way to find new books.
So Joe told me to tell you that you can't count.
maybe it's just me, but i have never been able to get into wuthering heights. props for enduring! :)
If you are saying that number 1 and 2 are tied, then to be technical, there cannot be another 2. It should go 1, 1, 3, 4, 5. Just to be technical. (Joe)
Hey Jessica! This is Emily Marshall. I just had to comment when I saw you loved Wuthering Heights. It is one of my FAVORITE books. I read it last year too, and I can't find anyone else who likes it! I am reading it again this year because I loved it so much. Amazing!
Post a Comment