Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year we went to Las Vegas for Turkey Day! My brother Bryan and his family were able to be there and also my sister's whole family...so everyone!!! It was the first time we have been together in a few years so it was very exciting since there have been a few babies born during that time! Even though my family was sick most of the weekend, at least Thanksgiving day was so much fun! My best friend Susie and her hubby Niels let us stay with them for a few days since my parents had a full house - Thanks so much you guys, we love you!


My Grandma with her great grandkids!


Sister Lisa, Mommy, BF Susie, and me

Susie is practically a part of my family so she is usually around for the Holidays - and I had to add this in because I barely recognized her, but my sister recently loss 60 pounds!!! She looks amazing and I am so proud of her!


Me, my sis-in-law Sigrid, and my sister Lisa

I have the best sister-in-law ever! She is such a great person (honestly I have never seen her in a bad mood) and an amazing mom. Plus I think it's way cool that she speaks German and French fluently since she has family from both of those places! Oh yeah... I love you to Lisa!

Travis, me, and my bro. Bryan

Him and I look the most alike out of all the kids, and probably have the most similar personalities... except I'm way cooler.

Papa(my dad) with all of his grandkids!

This shot was pretty amazing and I thought about putting the 4 other ones before this to show how much effort goes in to getting one good shot with 9 kids and 1 teenager!

These are my brother's little girls. Aren't they BEAUTIFUL! They are so funny and I loved getting to know them better!

My brother's family had to leave for Texas on Friday morning so this is Kaden saying goodbye to his cousin Sophie!

Travis is truly the best uncle! He loves his neices and Nephews and as you can see they love him. This is him falling asleep with Haley and Katie the night before we all left!

And finally the day we left. Sadie barely slept all weekend and she just passed out on me. This may not seem weird to you but she rarely does this.

I am so thankful to have such a great family! I love them so much and I had the best time being able to see them all! It was worth the 7 hours drive of Sadie screaming almost the entire time!

7 comments:

Sara said...

We just moved into Susie and Niels' ward!

Katrina said...

I am so glad you were able to come down for Thanksgiving!

Would you please talk Heidi into getting a blog when she gets back up there. I am going nuts not seeing my baby Ada!

Norby Family said...

I can't believe how old Haley is! I remember when she was so little, I can't believe she's a teenager. Wow!

The CEO said...

So glad to see your pictures. I'm glad you had a fun Thanksgiving. Shanna

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

Hey! Your kids are so big! It's crazy...last time I saw them they were little babies. Haha. They are so cute!

The Pitcher Family said...

I need your address and Natalies if you have it. I am trying to finish up Christmas Cards. Email me at jpitcher@digis.net Thanks!

a farmers wife and her real life said...

I was just blog-stalking from Jamie's blog and found you. Come look at our sometime. I love the picture at the top of your blog. Soooo cute!