Thursday, December 4, 2008

Twilight Partay! (yes I meant to put "ay")

My best friend Heidi and I decided to throw our own Twilight party! We invited some women from our ward and other friends from around town who we knew loved the book. Some decided not to go to the midnight showing (losers...said with much love) and so about 8 of us took off at eleven to go get seats. Big Mistake! When we got there we had to sit in the first four rows - so we switched theatres and went to the one that started 15 minutes later. It was a blast. Here our some pics of the night!
We came up with many shirt ideas but settled on these. Mine said "I love Edward more than you" and Heidi's was my favorite saying "Edward, will you sparkle for me?"

My amazingly talented friend Mallory made this cake. She actually painted those trees on and no folks, that is not a real apple. She made it out of some cake decorating stuff that I do not know the name of. She is ridiculously good (and the cake was so yummy)!!!! Thanks Mal!


Since I am the least talented at cooking, I was put in charge of drinks! I bought red drinks - for blood - and Heidi came up with the great idea of making our own labels, depending on what your faovrite animal blood is to drink of course!

We had our own little Twilight quiz and Shannen was our winner! She actually had started reading the books just two days before and had finished the first two. She won a way cool shirt, if I do say so myself, that we made her wear to the movie!

It was such a fun night! Thanks to all the ladies who came and had fun with us!

6 comments:

Catherine Faux said...

Ha ha that's hilarious! I wish I lived closer to you guys. I am going this weekend with my sister. PS your blog is cool.

Norby Family said...

I so wish I were there. Would totally go for some Mountain Lion blood. Miss you so much.

Karrasch Clique said...

What a fun idea! I am behind the times and still haven't seen the movie :(

Jamie said...

Hey, I came in third...not too bad for reading it MONTHS ago instead of days:)

jenorme said...

How many times have you seen the movie? I sat next to a girls that was seiing it for her 5th time...what? I love the movie too but whose got that kind of money? :)

The Petersen Twins said...

BEST SHIRT EVER!

Edward can bust my headboard, bite my pillow, and bruise my body anytime.