Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Halloween

My parents came into for a couple of weeks because they were working for the republican party up here and we had a lot of fun with them! We started preparind for the holiday by going to the pumpkin patch, one of my faovrite things to do!



It took Kaden forever to decide between two costumes. At first he really wanted to be Iron Man and then he really wanted to be Capt. Jack Sparrow...he decided to go with the latter! Sadie was easy since she didn't have an opinion and went as Minnie Mouse!




It was a way fun Halloween! It's actually my favorite! I loved having my parents there!

2 comments:

jenorme said...

I love how your kids are little mini mes of you and Travis! They are so cute. I miss the days when my kids had no opinion on what they wanted to be for Halloween.

Liz Maile said...

They did look super cute!