Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Who Are You Voting For?

I was able to see a lot of Republicans since my parents were working at the headquarters here in Reno. I love when people wear lots of badges so there is no mistaking who they are voting for. One lady in particular had I think everyone else beat.. and she was super sweet. But this picture deserved a posting alone for the time it must have taken this lady to put everything on! Congrats Lady I don't know... you just won "the most political badges to have ever been worn by one person award"! (not to mention your awesome matching hat):)


To bad you can only see half of her jacket!

3 comments:

jenorme said...

This lady's got nuttin' on good ole' Happy Ryals. :)

Kiesel Klan said...

Glad to see you've re-entered the blogging world. I have been highly annoyed everytime to look to see if you've posted anything. Please never leave me again.

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

I think Terry got an idea for 2012 elections.