Sunday, January 24, 2010

PRIVATE BLOGS!!!

Ok friends...I can't look at your blog if you change it to private and do not add my email - now what am I suppose to do with my time?!? So for those of you who are on my friends list and did this tell me how I can be cool enough to look at your blog again. Do you just have to add my email or do I have to do something? I understand if some of you do this to make sure I stay away, but I promise not to blog stalk to often!

11 comments:

Catherine Faux said...

Haha! that's hilarious.

Catherine Faux said...

Plus we all know the Chinese are looking at all those private blogs anyway and laughing at our strange American ways.

Catherine Faux said...

That Chinese comment was me, Leland. I didn't notice I was on Catherine's account. Oops.

Leland K. Faux said...

This is just to prove that I do have my own account...

Shelise said...

I do see that I'm on your friends list, but I dont have your email. Send it to me at shelisemayer at gmail dot com

Jamie said...

I made mine private about a month ago. I think I have your email, Ill add you:) This is why I hate that my blog is private...but I cant get myself to change it back.

Katrina said...

If you can't see mine, email me at Katrinansmith@juno.com

Heather McClellan said...

Hey Jessica! I hope I included you on mine, not sure. If not, send your email address to me - hez8888@gmail.com

Kiesel Klan said...

I had a post about mine going private for like a month and you never gave me your google account address so that I could add you so if you want to be added go to www.thekieselklanupdates.blogspot.
com and leave a comment with the email address you will be logging in with and I will add you to my list or email me at boardrdiva80@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Interesting article as for me. I'd like to read a bit more about that matter. Thank you for posting that data.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=2][img]http://banners.servized.com/current/gif/tam_720x90_1.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://old-drugstore.net/]What is/are Zovirax Tablets?[/url]
What are acyclovir tablets or capsules?
ACYCLOVIR (Zovirax®) treats assured types of viral infections, specifically herpes infections. Acyclovir
determination not cure herpes infections; it see fit relieve the sores mend faster and workers to relieve the torment or discomfort.
Occasionally acyclovir is given to help prevent the infection from coming back. Acyclovir also treats shingles
and chickenpox infections. Generic acyclovir tablets and capsules are available.

What should I tell my well-being care provider ahead I be involved this medicine?
They need to identify if you be suffering with any of these conditions:

•dehydration
•neurological infection
•kidney murrain
•seizures (convulsions)
•an unusual or allergic resistance to acyclovir, ganciclovir, valacyclovir, valganciclovir, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
•in the pudding club or vexing to secure in the pudding club
•breast-feeding



[url=http://best-drugstore.aoaoaxxx.ru/][img]http://i079.radikal.ru/0910/b9/3f666eb40896.jpg[/img][/url]
























[url= ]Find buy Zovirax online cheapbuy Zovirax canada pharmacy online [/url]
buy cheap Zovirax on linebuy Zovirax online
[url= ]buy cheap Zovirax fedex overnightZovirax pill [/url]
buy Zovirax generico onlinebuy cheap Zovirax fast
[url= ]cheap Zovirax without prescription overnight deliveryordering buy Zovirax online [/url]
buying Order Zovirax online without a prescriptionfree Zovirax online
[url= ]Zovirax salezovirax side effects [/url]
risks of buying Find Zovirax onlinecompra buy Zovirax generico online
[url= ]buy Zovirax online salesbuy Zovirax online rezeptservice [/url]
buy online order Find Zoviraxbuy Zovirax sales online specials
[url= ]ordering Find Zovirax online scamsFind cheap Zovirax cod [/url]
Find Zovirax discount onlineFind Zovirax buy online
[url= ]buy cod cheap Zoviraxdiscount Zovirax [/url]
how to Find buy Zovirax onlinebuy brand Zovirax usa online pharmacy
[url= ]buy Zovirax pill onlinebuy Zovirax kaufen [/url]
Zovirax buyingpurchase Zovirax
[url= ]insurance buy ZoviraxZovirax no prescription [/url]
Zovirax storegenaric buy Zovirax
[url= ]buy Zovirax cheap us pharmacyZovirax prescriptions [/url]
pills ZoviraxZovirax min price