Monday, February 22, 2010

Has Anyone Seen Sadie?

There have been many nights or nap times where I go to check on the kids and I can't find Sadie. She likes to get out of bed and go sleep in random places...don't ask, no one understands! Here are a couple of places I have found her sleeping (I wish I would have taken a picture when I found her behind Kaden's bike, because it literally took me 5 minutes to find her)!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I really love that she is on the table. That makes me pretty happy.

Chad, Brittney & Peyton said...

That is so funny! She's getting big...how old is she now?

Summer and Hunter said...

Oh my gosh Jessica, when did she turn into a full blown kid?? What a funny little thing.

Norby Family said...

You know, she reminds me a lot of you. Poor child.

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

HAHAHAHAH