Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lunch Time...and I'm Not Eating It!

I know most of you are probably in shock because of my amazing posting abilities lately but I have a good one! I was changing all of the bed sheets today and kept telling the kids to wait a minute and I would make lunch...Kaden took matters into his own hands and made tukey-pepperoni sandwiches...I know - YUMMY right?!? Well Sadie and Kaden loved it and ate the whole thing. Looks like my job as a mom is starting to get a little easier!


4 comments:

Shelise said...

Thats so cute! It's amazing the things they really can take into their own hands. It might turn out like a turkey-pepperoni sandwich but still.

Chad, Brittney & Peyton said...

hahaha....that's great! Sure does make your job a little easier:)

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Too cute. he takes after his daddy making the meals. Teach him to make the prime rib now!

jenorme said...

That is so great! My kids would have made potato chip sandwiches and koolaid. ;)