I walked into the front room after doing my hair and saw that Kaden had put on a workout video and was going full-out (with Sadie trying her best to keep up). Besides thinking it was hilarious I asked Kaden what he was doing - his reply "working out with this pirate"...

(notice the eye patch)
He worked out for about ten minutes and then told me he was done. I asked why he was working out and he said "I wanna get strong" - he does not get this love of working out from me!




6 comments:
I love that he called that guy a pirate. That's seriously so funny. I can't not laugh when I look at that picture.
why exactly is that guy wearing an eye patch? i don't blame kaden for the confusion!
if only we could all work out with our pirate.
great blog!
My question is why do you even have a workout tape with a pirate?
Oh my goodness! I love your children. I will pick a day to come visit you soon. Can you please post pics of your new house?
I would like to clear the air on this. As you all know I have a thing for black guys and pirate's so the video was mine. In addition, Kaden got his love of working out for me, this is why my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
-ShaRaeRae
Post a Comment