Saturday, March 27, 2010

Trouble in Paradise...

I usually do not believe in blogging about my relationship problems but after what happened today, I no longer think I can keep it s secret...
I woke up this morning with HIS picture taped to my front glass door - then I went outside only to find out HE had toilet-papered my house. Edward is upset because we were watching the "New Moon" movie together and I put the tv on slow motion when Jacob took his shirt off... who wouldn't? This reposonse seems very juvenile, and then to leave his picture as a calling card is not ok. Here is the evidence:





On a more serious note...I have my suspicions about who really did this and let me just say in the words of Rielle Hunter (John Edwwards mistress)-
"The Jensen wrath is a mighty wrath"...watch out!

5 comments:

Norby Family said...

Pictures of new house please!

The Petersen Twins said...

Awesome Prank! ( Taking Notes for Serena's birthday in May )

And I agree with the Norby family: House Pictures! but we may have different reasons as the restraining order has finally been dropped so I may now resume stalking your family. . .

Rachel 'Rae' Jensen said...

At least now yall are good on toilet paper for a while and you've got some classy new wall art. Reduce, reuse, recycle! Plus, now your relationship with Eddie is in the open and Chavi can stop with all the suspicions and accusations.

Nick and Serina said...

HOuse pictures please!!! Where is it at? Are you still in 2nd ward? at least you are out of those appartments!!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Finally I get to see a freaking picture of your house. Even if it is vandalized. When are you out of school so I can come visit? Seriouslly though, call me.