Sunday, March 21, 2010

I couldn't help myself...


I was watching the show 16 and Pregnant online and off to the side there is a running conversation that you can join if you would like. Well, as I watched the show I got sooo annoyed with what the girls were writing. So naturally I logged on and began making fun of them. I would like to say I just did this for a couple of minutes, but sadly it lasted for 45 minutes. One girl talked about how she was having her 5th baby at 20 and had her first at 14. I asked her if she knew how to close her legs...maybe that was inappropriate but really?!? I knew I had gone too far and that my time needed to come to an end when people began saying good one Travis (I was too embarrassed to sign on with my own account so I used my husbands!). I would like to pretend that I will never do this again, but it's pretty fun! Please don't judge me...

3 comments:

jocelyn said...

i'm obsessed with the fact that you did that. you are hilarious. brady and i watch 16 and pregnant religiously every week. it's the most depressing thing in the world and it makes me feel like mother of the year compared to those stupid girls. next time you want to get online and talk crap to people, let me know and i'll join you!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Wow, wow, wow. Facebook chatting old randoms last week and now this??

Let me know next time you go on so I can log on for some free entertainment.

Chad, Brittney & Peyton said...

Bahahahaha!!!!! That is the funniest thing I have heard...I seriously laughed out loud when I read that:) I am totally obsessed with that show.