Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bet You Didn't Know...

So lately I have been having some very random thoughts! And I would like to steal something I saw on my friend Becca's page because I think random thoughts and personality traits are essential in understanding and learning more about how crazy people truly are!
1. Almost every night before I go to bed, I think about how I will spend my lottery winnings (slim chance this will ever happen since I have never bought a lottery ticket in my life)- but none the less it is very fun and gets me sleepy from mental shopping sprees! Side note, As of last night - I would surprise my sister with a Tahoe and a house, take all of my friends on a awesome vacation - and then secretly do stuff for people who have nothing.
2. I am ridiculously private - almost to a fault. There are 3 people in the entire world who I share almost everything with and I am pretty sure there will never be more! Not that I don't love everyone else, it just takes me a long time to think things through and be able to share them...usually I just don't like to burden people!
3. There is not one person in the world that I dislike - there may be some people who I choose not be close with but I still will try to find good in them.
4. I hate playing the organ in church. Even though it's been close to a year, every time it's my month my hands shake (just ask the deacons who have a good view of me) and I feel like I have to vomit.
5. I am extremely shy...I know you all are like "whatever", but it's true. I get scared to order pizza! I think it's because I worry that I will offend people, so I constantly apologize while I'm talking.

So there are a couple of things you people probably didn't really care to know, but it's midnight and I can't sleep so there you have it!

8 comments:

Norby Family said...

About the shy thing, I remember when we were way younger that we went to a McDonalds and they put ketchup on your hamburger. You couldn't go up because you were so scared so you sent me to get you another hamburger because I seem to have no problem talking to anybody. Funny that I remember something like that.

jocelyn said...

I loved it. You are literally one of the sweetest people I know.

Katrina said...

Can I be one of your friends that you take on that awesome vacation? :)

Becca said...

It's hard for me to believe that your soooo shy!! You are adorable and I'm glad you found our blog!! Wow, your family is soooo cute. I can't believe you already have 2 kids and that I have 4...where has the time gone!?? I hope you have a great day!! Thanks for bringing a smile to my face today!!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

I should have written this post for you, let's be honest. You all want to know unique traits about Jessica? Call me sometime. . .

Mallory said...

I have the same phobia about calling the pizza guy. Seriously ask my husband or parents...it was pretty out of control back in the day. I've since come around a bit, but if Kurt will do it for me, he's calling Dominos.

Kiesel Klan said...

I didn't know you played the organ. How cool and sad is that. I didn't even know you could play the piano.

Shelise said...

That was fun to learn a few things about you. I definitely NEVER would have guessed the shy thing. But the one about not being close to that many people is totally like me. I have exactly three people too. I love everyone else, but there are three people that I can totally and completely trust and thats good enough for me. I really like reading you blog.