Sorry it's been about a week since I last posted! This has been a very LONG week. I got a little sick on Tuesday, and after that, "all hell broke loose"! Sadie threw up on Wednesday and still doesn't feel good. The worst was Kaden, he threw up all night Friday - I didn't go to bed until 7:00 in the morning (oh, the joys of children). Anyway...we are hanging in, but I am going stir crazy since I haven't left the house in days. I think I might turn into Jack Nicholsan in The Shining "All work no play makes Jack a dull boy". Ok, maybe not! Hey, if anyone would like to send get well gifts, I take money orders, gift certificates...but please no lame get well soon cards! :)...I kill myself!
1 comment:
Ah Kika i'm sorry! If ANYONE could get through a week like that it's YOU. :)
oh and we are getting our money order on our way tomorrow so just to clarify your address, it's 5678 It's Get Well Cards You Really Hate, Reno NV 12131?
It's on it's way.
Post a Comment