So yes I am aware that it is 3:00 in the morning!!! The last couple of days have felt very weird since I haven't been sleeping...so sorry if this makes no sense! Two nights ago Sadie woke up screaming and when I felt her she was burning up. I took her temperature and it was 104.5!! Very scary. So I through her clothes off and put a wet rag on her head and loaded her up with tylenol. I was nervous but I thought it might be from her teeth. So last night it happened again but there was a rash on her leg, and her temp was at 104. Travis took her to the hospital and I waited until his mom got here to watch Kaden. To make a long story short...she has a really bad Urinary Tract Infection :( I am on night duty since I stay up late normally, because the doctor told us if her temp gets over 102.4 we have to take her to the hospital to be admitted. They are worried about the infection getting worse and going into her kidneys.
Anyway, she had a blessing and the cutest thing happened. Travis and his brother had their hands on her head and Kaden went and got a stool. He climbed the stool and put his hand on top of theirs! I immediately started crying (it might have been the sleep deprivation!) but it was very special!
Please keep Sadie in you prayers because I might be in the nut house if I don't catch up on my zzz's soon!
All the pics before Reid arrives! And Weston's bday!
10 years ago




8 comments:
Poor thing. I hope she feels better soon. I will keep her in my prayers.
Poor girl. Let me know if you guys need any help with Kaden. I hope she gets better
I so wish we lived closer so i could help you out at 3:00am! I love you, if you ever need to TALK instead of blog, i never sleep. :)
Poor Sadie and poor you. I hope things improve. Totally unrelated but did the earthquake effect you guys?
I am sorry Sadie has been so sick, I hope that she is better soon, and that you can get some much needed rest!
Hi Jessica,
Your little fam is so cute. Kaden is so big. I found your blog from the Kiesels. Do you see Natalie much? Tell everyone hi and hope you don't mind me looking in on your cute fam.
Ashley Pitcher
How is she? I'm glad you looked at my blog! Can I add your to mine? elizabethmaile@yahoo.com
Kika,
I tried to text you this morning and then remembered your phone is drenched in formula. I looked for Travis' number in my phone history, but it was gone. Are you finished with finals yet? Because I made you an eclair cake to celebrate...but then sort of ate some. It was sitting in the fridge calling my name and since I wasn't sure when I would see you...I accidentally took a bite...and then I took like 10 more. You would've done the same right? Anyway, call me when you get a chance. And I'll be making you a new eclair cake.
Post a Comment