Saturday, April 5, 2008

Kaden's 3rd Birthday!

Well, although Kaden is not officially three until the 8th, we had his birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese yesterday. It turned out so great and it was lots of fun!!! Here is a shortened video of what went on and there are some pictures of the event at the end of the video. This may be boring for some of you, but we mostly put this kind of stuff up for my family who lives elsewhere!!!

4 comments:

Nana and Papa said...

Thanks Jessie!!! Nana and I loved the video. After seeing the photos, I promise to never miss another birthday. The only exemption will be if we are on a mission and I will ask for permission to come back just for Kaden and Sadie's birthdays.
Love to my babies and their mother and father. :)

simpson said...

Thanks for the fun. But I just had to comment on the impressive jumping. Truly impressive...go KIKA!!!

Brandi Lyn said...

Happy Birthday big guy!

I wish you guys were closer for the record. When are you moving in?

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

I cant decide if I had more fun seeing Kaden and Sadie, or watching you jump around on that pad thing. hhahahahahahahaha I rewound it at least 5 times. I wish we lived close by so I can come to these. One of these days . . . .