
First I think it is funny that I posted about Breaking Dawn before my anniversary, but hey priorities...am I right? So today Travis and I have been married for 5 years, which is crazy...has it really been that long?!?
So five years ago today I almost missed my wedding - seriously I was 30 minutes late (Trav was outside the temple, I think he might have been nervous that I skipped) and then I forgot my recommend...so I entered the temple in my pajamas with a beatiful hair-do...they probably thought I was crazy! That day was so perfect, I normally stress about everything, but it was the one day that I was completely calm!
To get a little mushy - I feel very grateful for Travis and everything he does for me! He is truly my best friend...and let me tell ya, he puts up with a lot! He is an incredible person and I have never seen a better dad or husband! I love you Travis...here's to another 5 years (but I don' t know if I can do much more than that...jk)!!!
Oh and Happy Birthday Ray Ray...I miss you!




8 comments:
5 years...really?! i remember when you guys got married!~ it feels like yesterday and yet, here i am and have been married for almost two and have a baby! congrats dude! your kids are just adorable :) i love the names kaden and sadie :) i'm glad that things are going well for you guys!
COngrats! You two are a great match for each other. Just wait it only gets better! I can say that cause it has been almost 8 years for us.
You are old . . =) I love you guys and think you should celebrate your next 5 years in Las Vegas with me!!!
Happy Anniversary! When I think back to my wedding it seems like just yesterday but when I think of all we have done since we have been married it seems like forever. Congratulations!
P.S. I am with Susie...Move back to Vegas!
I finished all 3 books!!! Are you going to call me or WHAT?!
Hey Jessica! I hope this comes out the right way but you and Travis don't seem to have aged at all since I last saw you guys about 2 years ago. Your kids look older though, no offense.
Five long years? I think they've passed in a flash! Although, I havent gone through two pregnancies, a graduation, or a cross-state move...
Also, I have another request... You need to put up a video of Travis crib-walking. I was practicing it and I think I lost my touch. :(
Congrats! Oh my goodness, I haven't seen you in ages! I remember the Green Valley P.E. days...
Check out my blog at forevertheyoungfamily.blogspot.com
Sara
Post a Comment