The last week and a half have been somewhat of a whirlwind! Travis' grandma passed away 2 weeks ago so we drove down to Southern Cali. (a drive that I cannot describe in words how much I hate). We stayed with Travis' cousins Jerry and Erin and we had such an amazing time given the circumstances. Travis' sister Erica just got a job at Disneyland so we all got in for free!!! Kaden is obsessed with buzz lightyear (hence his halloween costume) so that was the highlight of his day. After he took the picture with him we started walking away and Kaden said "Mom, I forgot to tell him I wanna be like him"! We bought him a buzz gun and he went around the whole park fake shooting people, which was pretty funny! He started shooting an employee and the employee made him an honorary citizen of Disneyland! Here are some pictures taken...
All the pics before Reid arrives! And Weston's bday!
10 years ago




5 comments:
You are looking super skinny baby!!! Way to go.
Sadie doesn't look like a baby anymore! How did that happen? Seriously..wasn't it just last week that I met you at Olive Garden and we were both pregnant?
Disneyland looks like so much fun, I'd love to take my kids there because I think Landon would love it!Your kids are so cute and I can't believe how big and grown up they look.
your kids are freakin' adorable!
I love Disneyland! I can't believe you got in there for free. I am so jealous! I am glad you had a good trip.
Post a Comment