Kaden loves to color. He will color anything actually...the wall, himself, and his sister! He colored his feet one day and his foot had some sort of an allergic reaction. So here I am the best mom ever (yes this is self proclaimed), scrubbing his feet so that they do not remain black..and yet he wants me to die!
So my little Kaden - You are crazy, hyper, evil (sorry, but sometimes it's true), sweet, gentle...and no matter what you do I will never want you to die! Kids def. make you feel bad for all those times you talk back to your own parents. My mom use to always tell me "I hope you get a kid exactly like you" and I would promptly reply "Me too, because I'm pretty great!" Well mom, I'm sorry, I have gotten my only little Jessica in a little boy form!




7 comments:
Funny stuff. At least he considers you his best friend even if he wants to replace you. Good stories and pictures to tell him later.
-Katie
Kaden doesn't like coloring, he just wants to be black so he can finally have his black girlfriend Beyonce.
I like my nephews like I like my coffee . . black.
Hehehe.. Your blog is a great time waster at work! Brownie points to you for making the time pass by.
Also, I heard a rumor that they're showing HP6 preview at Get Smart...
Also, also, 13 days till Breaking Dawn!!! Yey!
Alright, correction: Breaking Dawn is out in 43 days...
But back to why I'm commenting... I have a request! I've been explaining to the fellow intern I wok with the laughing/smiling face that Natalie use to do (or still does). But I don't do it like you can. So my request is this: post pics of the face! OR force Natalie to. Either or.
Hey Jessica!!! I made my blog private so I need your e-mail to invite you. Also, you guys have any plans for the 4th?
Saa
My Dear and Beautiful Jessica and Travis. Thank you for my Kaden and Sadie that I love more than life itself. I could not have picked a better husband or father than Travis. Love to all, Dad
Post a Comment