
Yes- I just bought my ticket to go see this in LA!!! Yay! So I am hoping I can go because there might be a slight hang-up but hey, I am really excited...it should be lots of fun! Oh and only 41 days til Breaking Dawn comes out (and I am aware that I am slightly obsessed!).




3 comments:
Ah punk! You should have included me in this. I wanna go. That sounds so fun. Boo Hoo! :(
Hey take lota pics and post 'em. Also I decided to get a blog spot... Petersen Family . It's still in construction and I stole a few things from your blog... ;D Thnks!
Hey Jessica,
This is Megan (woodbury)barker blogstalking ya. I am so jealous of you!!! I too am a bit obsessed with the series, but seriously you just cant help it once you read it! I hope you and your cute family are doing well! Have a good one.
Post a Comment