Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So Good!!!


So I stayed up all night Friday and read Breaking Dawn. I was really tired and told myself I would only read the first Bella section, but I coudln't put it down! I am obsessed (as I am sure most of you people are too!).

Anyway, Travis and I have been just doing fun stuff with the kids...not much just parks, the fountain, movies! It has been pretty boring, but boring is nice for a change! I leave tomorrow for three days to go on the Young Women's high adventure...I am really excited but I miss my family so much whenever I have to leave!

Also - one of my best firneds just moved into town and I am ridiculously happy!!! SO i have been trying to help her move in.

oh p.s. if you hvae a chance to view the playlist for BReaking Dawn on Stephenie Meyer's website it is amazing...I love almost all the music. She is in love with the band Muse and I can't make myself like them!

I will try to be better about posting! You would think because it's summer I would be on everyday, but no...

3 comments:

Kiesel Klan said...

I'm still waiting for someone to pass it down to me. I should get it tonight. I'm so excited. And sorry if my last comment seemed harsh, it was all in love.

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Ya, I wish my best friend would move by me.

Jamie said...

Oh my I loved it I love it I loved it I loved it I loved it.!!!!!!!!! There just arent enough words to explain how much I ...loved it.

Its exciting Heidi's in our ward now. Im excited to see her tomorrow.