Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dang you David Archuleta...and I am out of denial!

You know when there is some artist that you can't stand looking at but then they put out a song and you like it against all odds? Well this is exactly what happened with me and David Archuleta. The kid drives me crazy but as much as I try and I can't stop listenening to his stupid new single Crush...Help ME!!!!
Going with my music theme...I am obsessed with Jimmy Eat World's cd that they put out last year. I loved them in high school and then they put out a pretty bad cd, so I kinda forgot about them and I am so happy about their CHase this LIght cd...you all should check it out!

OH! I was going over my previous posts and I noticed that 3 of the last four have been about Breaking Dawn...so I have finally stepped out of the denial phase and I am willing to admit that I have a problem. Does anyone know of any recovery groups?

1 comment:

Jamie said...

And you would want to recover why? Live in the world of Twilight a little longer:) Its so wonderful there.