Travis, Jessica, Kaden, Sadie, and Connor
3 hours later they all woke!
How come this only happens when dad is home? That is how it is at our house anyway. I can never get my kids to sleep at the same time let alone 3 hours! Regan can but I can't. Maybe he is just boring :)
Will you make Heidi start on her blog? I miss my baby and I want to see what she is learning and doing everyday.
Stop giving your family Ambien!
so funny and very cute. i guess that's the blessing you get for visiting teaching, a quiet house =)
What the?!! That is the funniest thing Ive seen ever! Hilarious!!!
LOL! Bambien is a gift. I see you've used it wisely...When are you and Travis ganna do BOM in a minute?!
Oh my gosh!! That is a crack up. It does only happen when the dad is home. Love the picture!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How come this only happens when dad is home? That is how it is at our house anyway. I can never get my kids to sleep at the same time let alone 3 hours! Regan can but I can't. Maybe he is just boring :)
Will you make Heidi start on her blog? I miss my baby and I want to see what she is learning and doing everyday.
Stop giving your family Ambien!
so funny and very cute. i guess that's the blessing you get for visiting teaching, a quiet house =)
What the?!! That is the funniest thing Ive seen ever! Hilarious!!!
LOL! Bambien is a gift. I see you've used it wisely...
When are you and Travis ganna do BOM in a minute?!
Oh my gosh!! That is a crack up. It does only happen when the dad is home. Love the picture!!
Post a Comment